Tree Top View Sheringham is a family run holiday rental cottage business with just one property
This statement explains how and when we collect information about you, how we use this information and when and who it may be shared with. It also explains how you can request information held about you.
What information do we collect:
We only collect information about you as part of your povisional & booking process. The information normally includes your name, address, telephone number, a contact email address and any special requirements.
What do we use the information for:
- Process your booking
- Communicate throughout the process of booking and managing your holiday.
- Carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into by you and us
- Seek your views or comments on the services we provide
- Notify you of any changes to our services
- Send you communications which may be of interest to you, for example, sending you emails or details of future promotions and offers.
Who do we share your information with:
Tree Top View Sheringham does not pass on your personal details to anyone. We keep your information securely and do not share it with third parties other than where permitted by law.
How do we treat your information:
- All information given to Tree Top View Sheringham at any time will be kept for the period of your booking, holiday and such reasonable period thereafter. We keep your information securely and do not share this information with third parties other than as set out in this statement. Only names, contact details and any booking preferences will be used for marketing purposes unless you are informed otherwise when you provide the information.
- How do I find out more:
Please contact [email protected] should you have any query about how your information is being collected, processed and used. Or alternativley you can write to Mrs C Norton, 34 Brook Rd, Sheringham, Norfolk, NR26 8QE.